The security and proper use of personal data are of utmost importance to our clients as well as to Expert Lift EOOD. Therefore, it is important for our clients to understand why and how we handle their personal information.
Before we proceed to collect data, we inform you of this, and by signing these policies and/or continuing to use this site, we accept that you agree to provide us with your personal data for the explicitly stated processing purposes.
Личните данни, които събираме от Вас, може да включват Вашето име, имейл адрес, телефонен номер. Ако изберете да направите покупка или да се абонирате за услуга, предлагана на нас или на нашия сайт, ние ще Ви помолим за допълнителна информация, като например единен граждански номер и адреса за фактуриране, която се използва за създаване на акаунт за плащане, за изготвяне на счетоводни документи и за изготвяне на Договор, в случай че желаете да извършваме абонаментно сервизно поддържане на асансьорни уредби.
We are also entitled to collect information about your visits to the office or the Web site. For example, we may use Web Analytics tools to extract information from your browser, including the site from which you come from, the search engines and the keywords that you used to find our Website, the pages you browse in the Web site, the add-ons of your browser, and the width and height of the browser. Additionally, we collect a certain type of standard information that is sent from the browser to any website you visit, such as the IP address, browser type and language, the number of visits, and the addresses of the site. We may use information from your browser, such as language selection, to improve customer service and make the website available in your preferred language wherever possible.
These data remain anonymous and can not be linked to a particular person. The information gathered is used to provide the best possible service for your purposes and interests.
The information you provide us is processed on your express consent, except for the data we need to fulfill the obligations under the contracts and other obligations to the competent state authorities.
- We process personal data in a conscientious and transparent manner;
- We process personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes in accordance with applicable law;
- We process personal data to provide consumers with better products and services tailored to their needs;
- We take the necessary measures to ensure the security of the personal data we process.
- We tell users what personal data we collect, and why and how we do it.
- The processing of personal data will not go beyond what is necessary to achieve these goals unless we are required to keep them in accordance with applicable law.
- We respect the rights that users have under data protection laws, including the right to access personal data, the right to correct personal data,
- We introduce the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect our users' personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction or from accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or distribution as well as other illegal forms of processing.
What are your rights?
- Right of access:
You may at any time request information about your personal information we store. You can contact Expert Lift EOOD, and then your personal data will be provided to you by e-mail.
- Right of portability:
When Expert Lift EOOD processes your personal data in an automated manner based on your consent or agreement, you are entitled to receive a copy of your data in a structured, widely used and machine readable format transferred to you or to another party. This includes only the personal data you have provided us with.
- Right to rectification:
You may request that your personal data be corrected if incorrect, including the addition of incomplete personal data. If you have a signed invoice, you can ask for your personal data to be edited by contacting us at the contact details on the site or below, as well as by email: email@example.com.
Right to delete:
You may delete all personal data processed by Expert Lift Ltd. at any time except in the following situations:
- you are currently in the process of communicating with Customer Service on solving a problem
- you have an outstanding debt to Expert Lift Ltd, regardless of the payment method
- if you are suspected of abuse or have abused our services in the last four years
- Your debt has been sold to a third party in the last three years
- if you made a purchase, we will keep your personal data relating to your transaction under the accounting rules.
- Right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of Expert Lift Ltd. Expert Lift Ltd will not continue to process your personal data unless it can be shown that there are convincing legal bases that have priority over your interests and rights or legal claims.
- Right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to receiving marketing communications, including profiling and analysis for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out of direct marketing in the following ways:
- following the instructions in each message sent for marketing purposes
- Right to limitation
You may ask Expert Lift Ltd to limit the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
* if you object to processing based on the legitimate interest of Expert Lift Ltd, Expert Lift EOOD will limit the processing of the data pending the outcome of the verification of the legal grounds.
* if you claim that your data is inaccurate, Expert Lift Ltd should restrict processing pending the outcome of the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
* if the processing is illegal, you can object to the deletion of your personal data and instead require that you limit their use
* if Expert Lift EOOD no longer requires personal data, but you are required to exercise or protect legal claims.
Expert Lift EOOD takes action at the request of an individual to exercise the right under this section only if he is able to identify the person concerned.
Only persons who can be identified by Expert Lift EOOD have the opportunity to exercise their rights under this section. If the purposes for which Expert Lift Ltd. processes personal data do not require or no longer require the identification of an individual, Expert Lift Ltd has no obligation to maintain, acquire or process additional information to identify the person for the sole purpose of taking action at the request of that person.
Expert Lift EOOD informs the individuals about the actions taken within one month of receipt of a request under this section, and in certain cases this period may be extended by up to two months.
Expert Lift EAD provides individuals with information on the actions taken in relation to their claims for exercising rights under this Section without undue delay and in any case within one month of receipt of the request. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. Expert Lift Ltd. shall inform the relevant person of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, indicating the reasons for the delay.
In case of refusal to fulfill a request, Expert Lift EOOD informs the respective individuals about their rights.
If Expert Lift EOOD does not act upon the request of an individual, Expert Lift EOOD shall notify it without delay and at the latest within one month from the receipt of the request for the reasons not to take action, as well as the possibility of filing a complaint to Commission for the Protection of Personal Data and Search for Legal Protection.
In certain cases, Expert Lift EOOD may request additional information to verify the identity of natural persons
If Expert Lift Ltd has reasonable concerns about the identity of the individual submitting a claim under this section, Expert Lift EOOD may request the provision of additional information necessary to verify the identity of the individual.
The actions taken by Expert Lift EOOD upon and in connection with claims for exercising rights under this section are entirely free of charge to individuals unless their claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
The actions that Expert Lift EOOD takes on and on the occasion of exercising the rights of the users are completely free of charge. When a person's request is clearly unfounded or excessive (for example because of its repeatability), Expert Lift Ltd is entitled, in its sole discretion: (a) to refuse to execute the request; or (b) require the payment of a reasonable fee, determined on the basis of the administrative costs necessary to provide the requested information or to take the requested action.
How do we protect users' personal information?
Creating and maintaining trust between us and our clients is a major strategic priority for Expert Lift EOOD. Therefore, protecting our systems and personal data is of paramount importance to our users as well as to Expert Lift EOOD. Our main goal is to make customers feel "safe hands" when they use the products and services of Expert Lift EOOD. In compliance with the requirements of the current legislation and good practices, Expert Lift Ltd. takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data of the users are safe.
In order to ensure the protection of the personal data of the users, Expert Lift Ltd uses modern technologies, combined with uncompromising management of security controls.
Where do we store your data?
The data we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Use of personal data and data transfer to third parties.
We use the personal data you provide if it is absolutely necessary and only if it is provided by you voluntarily.
We do not provide your personal data to third parties without your express consent and without requesting permission. Above all, we do not sell this data or make it available in any form whatsoever.
We may use or disclose the information you provide about your personal information, including the content of your communications on our website or office, to:
- comply with the law or legitimate demands or legal process;
- protect our rights or property.
We use the appropriate technical and organizational tools to protect your data from misuse, loss, damage or unauthorized access, modification or deletion. Our security measures are constantly tested and improved according to technical progress and organizational capabilities.
How can you apply your rights?
We take very seriously the protection of personal data, so we have a customer service team handling your requests in relation to the above rights. You can always contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information with Expert Lift EOOD
Експерт Лифт ЕООД, ЕИК 202026362, със седалище и адрес на управление в гр. София, бул. Сливница 173В.
Address for correspondence: 7, Krum Kyulyavkov Str., Ground floor, Sofia
For questions and inquiries regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact us at the indicated coordinates. The contact information is published on the following page: http://expertlift-bg.com/%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8/